Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Future Product Tester?

I am not sure if I should advertise this, but it really is too funny to not share.

A little background information: I have two daughters, one is 12 1/2 ans the other almost 8, two cats, and only one bathroom in my house. It is often a race to see who can get to it first. Yesterday the 12 year old won.

Apparently the 8 year old was pestering ( as only a little sister can ) and in a fit of sarcastic annoyance the older told her to use the kitty box, so she DID!!!! WTH, I mean WHY?? I have decided, as I do with all of my children's faults, it is her father's fault. After all, it certainly couldn't be mine!!

And as for the "mess", I felt there was a certain poetic justice.... It is the 12 year olds chore to scoop the litter every day! LMFAO!!!

1 comment:

  1. One needs to ask - how did she wipe? Did she have the foresight to get a roll of TP beforehand??

    ReplyDelete